* Phone Consultation – Complimentary
* $50 In-Person Consultation (30 minutes) – If a client would like to discuss shaping/color prior to the procedure day or if you have a previous brow tattoo, there is a $50 in-person consultation fee pay up front.
* $450 Ombre Powder Brows, $100 deposit
* $450 Microblading, $100 deposit
* $450 Microblading+Shading Combo, $100 deposit
* $550 Brows Correction, $100 deposit.
* $75 $– Touch-Up, 6-8 weeks, must be paid in full at time of booking * $150 – Touch-Up, 2-5 months, must be paid in full at time of booking * $200 – Touch-Up, 6-9 months, must be paid in full at time of booking * $300 - Touch-Up, yearly Ombre * $300 - Touch-Up, yearly microblading & shading * $350 - Touch-Up, 15-24 month,$100 deposit
*Please note that two sessions are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to achieve the desired results. Some may require more than 2 sessions depending on skin type, aftercare, and lifestyle.
*Deposit will go towards service.
*After 2 years, it will be considered a new service
*Touch-up rates are for EXISTING CLIENTS ONLY .
* LIP CONTOURS – $700, $100 deposit.
* SCAR COVERING – $150 $50 deposit.
**ALL PRICING SUBJECT TO CHANGE**
PLEASE NOTE: You may NOT have this procedure if:
* You are under 18
* You get Keloid scars. please consult with tammy.
* You are pregnant or breastfeeding
* You have been on Accutane within 1 year
* You have irritation of the skin of any kind such as blemishes, pimples, rash, psoriasis, eczema,
* rosacea, sunburn on the area of procedure.
* You are on Retin-A or Retinols. Be off 7 days before appointment and avoid 30 days after procedure.
* Diabetic (consult your doctor)
* Have HIV or Hepatitis or any other viral infections and/or diseases
* Undergoing Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
* A Pacemaker or major heart problems
* Had an Organ transplant
* Sick (cold, flu, etc. Will affect the healing process, please reschedule)
* You generally don’t heal well and develop infections easily
* If your old tattoo is too dark (please contact me to send a picture so I can see how faded your old tattoo is)