Microblading classes available one on one or group training- Microblading and shading. Check available schedule below!!!
The most comprehensive Microblading training course! Many Microblading Training Courses either don’t teach you enough or are taught by instructors without much real-life Microblading experience. In this 3-Day class, Tammy will teach you everything you need to know to start your own successful Microblading business. Learn from an experienced instructor who has microbladed a lot of clients and maintained 5-star reviews. She will give you the tools you need to succeed by covering topics that most training courses will not teach you!
Why Become A Microblade Artist?
1. Get in on the hottest and fastest growing trend in the beauty industry! People are obsessed with eyebrows right now and the demand for Microblading is high!
2. Low Overhead
- No other employees necessary, we’ll teach you how to run the business on your own!
- Rent a salon suite instead of building out a large commercial space
- No large equipment or machinery to purchase or lease
- Supplies are not costly
- Low investment needed to start
- Make back your investment in this class with less than 10 clients
3. High Returns
- Make $450-$700 and up per client (depending on experience, competition, and location)
- Most people who start their own businesses expect to claim a loss for their first year due to high overhead… but with Microblading you can make six figures in your first year in business!
Part 1: Microblading Training + Live Treatment Observation
- What is Microblading? How long does it last?
- How much can you charge?
- Skin anatomy and physiology
- Good vs. bad candidates for Microblading
- Where to get supplies and equipment
- Watch Tammy perform Microblading on a client
- Setting up for a client
- Personal protective equipment and infection control
- Drawing brows
- Brows for different face shapes
- Hair patterns
- Most commonly used colors and formulas
- Difference between blade shapes and sizes
- Hand tools
- Preparing the client for the procedure
- Pre-drawing the brow shape on the client
- Numbing the client
- Microblading different skin types and tones
- Applying the correct pressure
- Dealing with scar tissue
- Proper clean up and sanitation
- Disposing of sharps and bio hazardous waste
- Color theory
- Color retention
- Numbing technique
- certified and help to get permit to work in your state
- how to get your own suite and insurance.
- Consultation and Marketing skills
- Practice on models (provided)
- Help to start your career as a Microblading and PMU (Permanent Make Up) artist
- Ongoing support after training
Microblading kit all included tools
- 05 Pigments
- 01 mannequin head
- 02 head band
- 02 types of Topical Gel Cream
- 01 Drawing Pencil
- 01 guild line ruler
- 04 Practice Skins
- 05 disposal Ruler
- 20 Microblading Blades
- 20 Shading Needles
- 20 Pigment holders
- 20 Microblading holders
- 20 eyebrows brush
- 20 pigment wands
- 20 antiseptic wipe
- lives model
( all this supplies will be the one you work on customer,
(LIVE MODELS will be provide by Tammy)